Are these things more important than edits to talking points? Judge for yourself.
1. Carbon pollution reaches historic highs, threatening human existence
2. The devastating impact of sequestration on kids, cancer patients and first responders.
3. Massive cuts to food stamps for the most vulnerable.
4. 1,100 workers die in a Bangladesh factory collapse, and American retailers continue business as usual.
5. 4,150 gun deaths from gun violence since Newtown.
my mom was pulling into a parking space today and she asked “am i relatively straight?” and i said “i think that’s something you need to decide for yourself” and she told me to walk home
My mother texted me saying dinner was on the stove. She never cooks so it was a nice suprise.When I got home after work I saw a pot on the stove,thinking it was pasta I quickly opened it. Inside there was a Mcdonalds bags… I knew it was too good to be true, atleast I got some nuggets.